Monday, January 11, 2016

Week Two: Learning Challenges


Source
Time. Sometimes we have too little; sometimes we have too much. Personally, I prefer the latter but only time can tell. School hasn't even started yet but I wanted to NOT procrastinate and get ahead of some assignments for not only this class but some readings for other classes. too. I'm sure future me is thanking present me in the not too distant future. You're welcome. Now, a message to present me: don't mess it up by procrastinating in February!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that meme great? One of the things I really like about working on time and procrastination is realizing that we are ALL dealing with this, and everybody can relate to procrastination humor. We all procrastinate about something... and we usually wish we didn't. Anyway, I am really hoping good things for this project. I definitely prefer the idea of sharing fun memes with people and actually working on strategies together as opposed to sending out nagging emails about which I feel very guilty: I want to just send fun emails, not annoying ones... Anyway, you are doing GREAT with this early start. Just carry on the momentum, and you can stay ahead all semester!

    ReplyDelete