Monday, May 2, 2016

Week 15 Reflections



       I cannot believe that this semester is basically over. I am so glad this class enabled us to tap into our creative sides. The use of blogger has actually inspired me to take notes this way. I love that you can label it  and it can be accessible on any computer without having to email it to yourself. The tech tips have definitely helped me in improving how I take notes on blogger, especially how to add YouTube videos on here. I also liked that it made me see that it is nice to write about things other than stats and research. Though we did a lot of writing for this class, it wasn't as daunting as I thought it would be. I am really proud of my story book project. It was also really cool seeing everyone else's creative projects as well. Just wanted to add this video to end the class on a high note. Have a good summer everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment