Monday, May 2, 2016

Week 15 Reading Evaluations

My favorite reading for this semester is Ramayana. I mean, we did spend like three weeks on it so I am glad I enjoyed it. Though the epic was an enjoyable read, I really liked the different renditions of it from different authors. My favorite would have to be Sita Sings the Blues.

My advice to the new batch of students coming in next semester is to only do one reading diary a week. Since it is only two points, it can easily replaced by an extra credit assignment, something I wished I had realized sooner in the semester. This way, it doesn't seem like so much reading. Also, using bullet points in your reading diaries helps out a lot. At first, I thought the balance between all the reading, writing, and commenting was going to be difficult.  However, once you get the hang of it, it really wasn't too bad. If you decide to do a storybook project, use Wix.com, it is my favorite. Also do the tech tips all at once. I

No comments:

Post a Comment