Sunday, March 6, 2016

Week 7 Labeling Challenge: Time

I literally just spent an hour of my Sunday trying to read my chemistry book while listening to a book on Audible and texting like that was OK. After an hour of rereading multiple paragraphs and still not grabbing the gist of it, I had to give myself a break from accomplishing nothing. I can see why multitasking is a good thing, it is important in our jobs and in how we handle our lives. However, when coupled with technology, I can see that we do the most sometimes. So heres to Tabless Thursday and Taco Tuesday.


1 comment:

  1. Hi again Mary!
    I have not seen this video before but I really found it very interesting. I think that multitasking can be a good and bad thing. It has the ability to accomplish multiple things at once thus making more time for other things but if I take on too many things at once I accomplish nothing but waste time trying to do everything.
    -Sara

    ReplyDelete